Since the 1970s, aspiring performers and artists at the height of their careers have been turning to attorney Barry K. Rothman and our legal team for quality legal counsel. We have a balanced, active law practice representing many production companies and entertainment businesses as well as individuals and their estates.
Strategic Representation For Artists, Performers And Entertainment Businesses
Our lawyers provide high levels of personal service and responsiveness. We take the time to fully understand how our clients define success — and we direct our efforts toward achieving those important goals. Our knowledge and capabilities cover an extremely broad range of business and entertainment law concerns such as:
- Entertainment consultation and litigation for talent
- Entertainment consultation and litigation for companies
- Negotiating entertainment contracts
- Development and production agreements
- Motion picture and television licensing and distribution
- Merchandising and sponsorship agreements
- Royalty accounting negotiation and litigation
- Representation for actors and musicians
- Social media/Internet invasion of privacy
- Intellectual property and copyright litigation
- Life story rights agreements
- Artists' estate representation
- Defamation, slander and libel
Contract Negotiations, Dispute Resolution And Ongoing Legal Guidance
Whether your situation demands strategic leadership in contract negotiations, guidance throughout a major business decision, or advocacy for your interests in California state or federal court, our firm is a proven resource. A listing of some representative clients demonstrates the level of quality representation we provide.
We serve clients from all over the world who have business interests in the Los Angeles area. To request a free consultation focused on your urgent or ongoing legal needs, call 310-557-0062 or contact our firm online now.