Disputes over Southern California real property — commercial or residential, owned or leased — are almost always high-value disputes. Whether you must confront a transaction issue, disclosure issues, title problems or a serious landlord-tenant concern, lawyers at our firm in Los Angeles have the knowledge and experience to help.
We have established a reputation for personalized service and skilled representation in various sectors of business consultation and litigation. In addition, many of our prominent entertainment industry clients rely upon our firm for protection of their interests in all real estate-related matters.
Decades Of Experience Resolving Property And Business Disputes
The diverse case building and litigation experience of our attorney team equips us well to analyze all types of real estate disputes. We negotiate assertively and pursue positive resolution through mediation when possible, but stand always ready to take a case through trial. Concerns that we address include:
- Commercial leasing disputes and other landlord-tenant issues that can involve eviction proceedings
- Allegations of fraud or misrepresentation in real estate transactions
- Contract disputes and claims arising from construction defects or failures to deliver services promised by agreement
- Real estate litigation arising from the dissolution of a business relationship
- Divorce and family law representation for high-profile, high-asset clients
- Foreclosure litigation/prevention and counsel for bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings
Focused, Attentive Client Service And Informed Legal Guidance
At the Law Offices of Barry K. Rothman, every prospective client speaks and works closely with an experienced lawyer. We often collaborate to ensure clients' receive the full benefit of our diverse skills. To discuss any Los Angeles area real estate transaction or dispute, contact us at 310-557-0062 or via email now.