Any marital breakdown is traumatic on multiple levels. Your foremost concerns may involve protecting relationships with your children and obtaining financial outcomes that enable you to move forward in life. If your case may attract public attention due to your own or your spouse's stature as an entertainer, business leader or professional, guarding your public reputation may be equally critical.
Experienced Representation In Complex, High-Profile Family Law Matters
At the Law Offices of Barry K. Rothman, we are accomplished civil litigators with decades of wide-ranging California divorce and family law case experience. Our work in entertainment law has led to our capable representation of numerous individuals facing the unique challenges of celebrity divorce. Our attorneys also offer comprehensive business consultation and litigation services.
Our clients engage closely with counsel to set priorities and define strategies for:
- Obtaining fair and just child custody and visitation agreements
- Effectively addressing all important financial aspects of the case — including questions of spousal support, child support, royalty rights, possession and ownership of real estate, business interests, unique collections and more
- Ensuring that the opposing party meets its obligation to provide full financial disclosure
- Finding the best available paths to resolution of disputed issues in view of our clients' career interests and the impacts of media attention
- Aggressive case building for trial if negotiations and alternative dispute resolution fail to produce acceptable outcomes
Receive Personal, Focused Attention · We Prioritize Clients' Needs And Futures
The decisions you must make if you are facing divorce or having family problems afterward can be overwhelming. To sit down with a lawyer who will take the time to genuinely understand your goals and find the best ways to achieve them, call 310-557-0062 or contact our respected Los Angeles firm online.